The Master Courses
At the end of each module, a certificate is awarded to participants who have attended all the training days, and successfully completed the module assessments.
The training program is certified if the candidate completes 4 modules. Thus, a certificate is
awarded to participants who have completed all four modules, and successfully completed the assessments for all four modules.
The training program is diploma granting if the candidate completes 8 modules in addition to
defending a personal final project.
Thus, an Executive master’s degree is awarded to participants who have completed all eight modules as described below, defended their personal final project, and successfully completed the training assessments.
To obtain the "Crop Nutrition" Executive master’s degree
, the participant must complete:
- Five mandatory modules:
- Introduction to Agriculture or Sustainable Agriculture
- Nutrient Management
- Fundamentals of Soil Science
- Soil-Plant-Atmosphere Interactions
- Rhizosphere and Soil Microbiome
2. Three elective modules chosen from the following:
- Fertilizer Application Methods
- Phosphate Mine Geochemistry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Plant Health
- Production Economics and Agricultural Policy
- Smart Agriculture
- Introduction to Precision Agriculture" module
- Soil Classification and Mapping" module
3. Successful completion of a personal final project.