The training will allow participants to:
- Know the types of water and water treatment systems.
- Know the concepts of standards guaranteeing the potability of water intended for human consumption.
- Train on the approach (WSP): concepts of securing drinking water quality: introduction of risk management approaches, identification and inventory of the main components of the approach.
The 11 modules comprising the approach will be introduced:
- Water quality characterization and treatment pathways.
- Introduction on the concepts of standards guaranteeing the potability of water intended for human consumption: WHO Guidelines and Moroccan Standards.
- Approach Training (WSP): Identification and inventory of key components of the approach.
M1: Building the WSP Team
M2: System Description
M3: Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
M4: Identification and validation of risk control measures, reassessment and prioritization of risks
M5: Development, implementation and maintenance of an upgrade plan
M6: Procedures for monitoring risk control measures
M7: WSP Effectiveness Check
M8: Development of management procedures
M9: Development of support programmes
M10: Planning and Conducting a Periodic Review of the WSP
M11: Incident Review of the WSP