What you will learn
This Executive Master's will mainly equip students with:
- Relevant knowledge, practices and tools required in the field of mining sustainability and digital transformation for mining operations.
- Case studies from international mining operations.
The Master Courses
Courses of this master program are organized in modules as follows:
- M0: Opening Seminar
- M1: Mining Management and Economics
- M2: Mine Life-Cycle Assessment and Circular Economy
- M3: Geomodeling, Geomechanics, Mine Design and Operation Planning
- M4: Integrated Information Systems for Mine Management
- M5: Mine Water Management
- M6: Hydraulic Transport
- M7: Process Modeling and Control